Zurn GT2700-20-2IP Grease Interceptor 20 GPM, 40 Pounds Capacity. For nearly a hundred years, grease interceptors have been used in plumbing wastewater systems to permit free flow of drainage from sinks and similar equipment. They have played an important role in preventing grease accumulations from clogging waste pipes and sewer lines. They also help to improve operations at wastewater treatment facilities and prevent environmental problems caused by grease. Recommended for removing and retaining grease from wastewater in kitchen and restaurant areas where food is prepared. Grease trap is corrosion-resistant coated fabricated steel with slip resistant cover, flow diffusing baffle, integral trap, and external vented inlet flow control device. Grease trap furnished with threaded IP connections. Inlet and outlet sizes shows indicate standard operating sizes and flow control settings. 3/8 Allen bolt lift handle assembly.
- Flow Rate: 20 G.P.M.
- Grease Capacity Lbs.: 40
- Inlet/Outlet Dimensions: 3"
- Connections: Threaded (IP)
- Dimensions: See Spec Sheet
- Weight Lbs.: 74
Features & Benefits
- Recommended for removing and retaining grease from wastewater in kitchen and in Restaurant areas where food is prepared
- Furnished with Threaded inlet and outlet as standard connections
- Corrosion-Resistant, Dura-Coated steel body with slip resistant cover, flow diffusing baffle, integral trap, and external vented inlet flow control
- 3/8" allen bolt lift handle assembly
- Visit Zurn Website for Additional Info Zurn GT-2700